Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Mika then stepped out of the fitting room before seeing her characters, and Giro and Prowl with their shopping basket full with various clothes. She decide to wait near the payment counter.

Minami and Ryo giggles cutely, seeing Prowl pick a clothes and let Giro tried it on. "Hmm..Looks pretty handsome, Giro-san, especially leather jacket paired with jeans and sunglasses." The halfbreed commented. "Chick magnet, huh? We're not beautiful enough for ya?"

Mizuki in the meantime, her cheerful expression slowly turns into expressionless as heard Prowl's statement. The 'accidental kiss' she received few days back is not the true kiss after all. Mika was right. She's hoping too much to get something positive in her relationship with Giro. What will happen if Giro have his first love with other person rather than her? It might make her life miserably, or she will broken-hearted. "I guess I should forget about it..." She thought silently, hoping without being detected by others.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-13-2009, 01:39 PM