Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Heehee! Aw its okay Mika! I think you're reeeeeaal sexy!" Cassy giggled, hugging Mika tight before dressing and going outside. "I'm gonna go find my clothes now!" She said, waving, before running through the shop excitedly, putting things she found cute or pretty in a shopping basket.

Prowl's basket was filled with simple cotton T-Shirts and A-Shirts, boxers, briefs and boxer-briefs. He was explaining to Giro how helpful underwear like boxer-briefs were when they met up with Minami, Mizuki and Ryo. "Hey fellas! I was just tellin' Gir here how underwear keeps your balls from flyin' all over the place!" He laughed, and picked up a leather jacket. "Heyyy, this looks like the kinda thing you'd wear!" He told Giro.

"It does?" Giro asked curiously.

"Here, lets try it o- naw, too small, your armorpads are in the way." The coyote said, and got a bigger leather jacket. "There we go, you can wear it over them! Good thing those armorpads are leather huh?" Prowl laughed as Giro put the jacket on. The coyote whistled approvingly. "Alriiight! Now try this on- PERFECT!!" Prowl laughed as he put some shades on him.

"It obstructs my vision."

"Naw, s'okay, you wear these outdoors. They're called sunglasses. Take the jacket off and put it in your basket."

"Okay."

"We gotta get you some new pants. Those leather ones look kinda... eh."

"But they're very durable."

"So are jeans! And you can actually move in them!" Prowl said, putting some denim pants in Giro's basket. "I swear, they'll feel great. Here, have one in camo so we match!"

"I do not know these patterns. They're very interesting." Giro said, lifting the camo-pants up.

"Its called camouflage. Soldiers here use it to blend in. Here's the coat and shirt to go with it! Heh, we're gonna pick up a lotta' chicks like this, huh, Gir-Boy?" Prowl nudged him playfully with his elbow.

"Chicks?"

"Babes."

"Pigs? Babies? Baby pigs?"

"WOMEN Gir, WOMEN."

"Oh."

Prowl turned to face Mizuki, Minami and Ryo, chuckling. "D'ya believe this guy? I LOVE 'em! He's gonna get me SO many babes! I just gotta show him how to be a chick-magnet and we're gonna be cruisin' with the ladies!"

"Are these cool?" Giro asked Prowl, lifting up a pair of Hawaiian shirts.

"...Yeah. Sure. Put those in." Prowl smirked playfully.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2009, 12:52 PM