Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Once the feline strip herself off, Mika blush a little as seeing Cassy's beautiful, yet well-built athletic body as well as her perky C-cup breasts. She then wrapped the tape on Cassy's chest, smiling from the size. "Hmm, you're a little bit bigger then me." She commented before proceed to measure the other part of Cassy's body.

After a while, she retract the tape back into the case. "Your overall size slightly smaller than Minami, I bet M size clothes will fit on you." She said, gently prodding one of Cassy's perky fruits. "But I'm a little bit jealous you have 'this' size. Hehe..."

In the meantime, Ryo, Minami and Mizuki had done their selection and carrying their completely-full basket on their hands. They spotted Prowl and Giro began browsing for clothes but no sigh of Cassy anywhere. Probably, Mika still measuring her.

"I might not able to finish looking and browsing these huge selection of clothes in short time. Too many cute and sexy clothes to choose from." Minami said as she approaches Mizuki and Ryo before looking at their basket full of clothes. "Huhu...You two seems enjoying a lot, especially Mizu-chan. You take the skirt? Already switch taste?"

"Well...I really want to wear something different...It's not wrong, right...?" Mizuki asked in blush.

"It's not wrong, actually, but I'm kinda surprised you like sexy stuff." The halfbreed then switch her vision to Ryo's basket, rising her eyebrows couple of times. "Hmm....a perfect selection for a feminine-looking male...I don't know you have such hobby. Hehe..."

The male wolf then blush before hiding it under his long front hair, wagging his tail happily. "...I-I can't help it...The inner desire makes me to have such hobby..." He said sheepishly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-13-2009, 12:27 AM