Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Cassy smiled at Mika and giggled. "Yeah, we did! Well, if you wanna see them so bad, why not?" She laughed, and unbuttoned her school uniform, taking it off, revealing her perky little C-cups. She then took her skirt off, and hung it with her shirt. "Okay Mika! You can measure me now!" She giggled, and raised her arms so Mika could wrap the measuring tape around her sexy, slender midriff.

Prowl came out of the measuring room after a few minutes, looking thrilled. "Whoo-wee! Nothing but muscle!" he grinned at Giro, flexing playfully. "I'm headed for the X and XL section in a bit, Ray sez I gotta stick with you so I can show you what clothes'd suit ya." The coyote told the wolf, standing beside him.

"Alright, I appreciate iy, Prowl." Giro said, and entered the dressing room.

"Okay Gir, lets get your measurements!" Ray said, raising the measuring tape. "Arms up please."

The wolf raised his arms a little and Ray wrapped the tape around Giro's muscular, well-built mid-riff, resting it against his well-defined six pack, even underneath his fur. "Wow... your muscles are rock-hard... but even though you're bigger than Prowl, you're a lot thinner than him."

"I was always starved, or don't you remember?" Giro said.

Ray felt a little guilty about that. He remembered now... since Giro good survive without eating or drinking for a few months in his world, he was often punished by being forbidden to eat anything. He had muscles, but not much meat, so he was a little bony. "Yeah..." He said quietly, and measured Giro's chest and armorpads on his shoulders. He then moved down to Giro's hips.

"Do you want me to remove my chaps? They're somewhat thick, so any measurement you make may be inaccurate." Giro asked nonchalantly.

Ray froze. "Wait, you mean it?"

"Its not like you're going to take advantage of me, aren't you?" Giro said.

Ray shook his head. "No, I won't, I promise." He said. He knew how hard it was for Wolborgs to show their bodies. They only bear themselves to those they trust wholeheartedly. It was somewhat of an honor that Giro asked him that. Ray though the wolf would bear a grudge for the things he put him through, and WILL put him through.

Giro undid his pants, and took them off. Ray measured his hips and firm thighs. It wasn't long before they were done.

"Just tell Prowl that your size is large, and that you may have to go to the XL and XXL section. We're going to feed you until you regain your proper weight. Your muscles will be even bigger with meat on your bones." Ray said.

"Very well. Thank you, Raymond." Giro said silently, putting his pants back on. He joined Prowl, who started telling him about modern clothes.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-13-2009, 12:03 AM