Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Once Mika shuts the door behind her, she pull out the measurement tape, smiling. "It's up to you if you want to strip naked." She teased. "But somewhat, I'm kinda obsessed of knowing your bust size..." She ribs her own cheek, staring to Cassy's breasts. "And I bet you and Minami saw each other's breasts during her stay at Ray's apartment. Am I right?"

Meanwhile, Mizuki browsing various of clothes not too far from the fitting room, which Mika and Ray measuring Giro, Prowl and Cassy. The dragoness took a cute sleeveless tanktop, mid-tight shorts and mid-cut skirt. This would be her first time wearing a skirt, which she unable to do so in her story. She also took a few pairs of cute yet sexy silky bras and low-cut panties, as well as sleeping gown.

For Minami, her preferences towards clothing are much similar to Mizuki, but prefers a thin clothes since she had a very fluffy yet thick furs which is enough for her to stand in cold temperature. She took a few pairs of bikini-style bra and panties, as well as mid-transparent sleeping gown.

Ryo in the other hand, prefers female clothing instead of male clothing because, yeah, he had a weird hobby. Luckily, there's a section specifically for his kind, which displays various design of cute panties and female-looking clothes for male. But, he only wears it when being alone at home. When walk outside, of course he have to wear a male clothing, but under his pants, he wears silky panties with lace and ribbon decorations on it. He then end up taking a pair of long jeans, a couple of T-shirt, a pair of pajamas and various design of sexy male panties and boxer.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-11-2009, 10:52 AM