Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Well, shoes!" Cassy cheered.

"I suppose me and Cas over there are designed on a frame closer to humans, while Giro, who's supposed to be from a very old world, has a more feral appearance." Prowl scratched his chin.

"I have a much more feral form than this, actually." Giro explained. "This is my closest form to a human. My other form is taller and bigger, with larger claws, fangs, wilder eyes, and digitigrade legs. My last form is that of an oversized quadruped wolf."

"I didn't know that!" Cassy giggled. "Can we see?"

"Not here. To shift here would cause a ruckus." The wolf said.

"He's right though." Ray agreed as he led them into the mall. "But you should see his brother! His default form has digitigrades!"

"...He thinks its much more powerful. Though it sacrifices dexterity for power." Giro said. "...How is my brother, Raymond?"

"Huh?"

"My brother. You're the one who decides what happens to me. I was curious about how my brother is doing. I haven't seen him in two years."

"Oh... let's just say... you're going to have to train very, very hard." Ray said worriedly, and entered one of the big clothes shops. "Hi there! May I have a measuring tape please! I have to get my friends'... uh..." He asked the woman behind a counter, looking over his shoulder. "-Sizes."

"Sure thing honey." The woman smiled at them all, chewing gum, she hands Ray a pair of measuring tapes.

"Lets get their waist, hip and other measurements in the fitting room, huh?" Ray asked Mika, handing her a measuring tape.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-11-2009, 01:36 AM