Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I'd understand if Prowl got together with someone, but Cassy is... kind of against the whole 'relationship' thing... And Giro still doesn't understand the concept of one." Ray said, scratching his chin. "This is going to be... very interesting."

"Roger-roger Ryo!" Cassy saluted him playfully, excited about the shopping. She told Prowl and his new friend that they were ready to go, and Prowl nodded, bidding the man goodbye.

"You're a great spotter!" The man laughed.

"Likewise!" Prowl called back as he walked with Cassy.

Giro shook his head softly. "No. In this world, I am weaker because there is no magic in the air. I have an anti-magic physiology. My body takes magical particles from the air and powers itself from it, hence, I can go without food or water for months, crush castles by myself, and resist extreme heat and cold." The wolf explained about his world. "We aren't as industrialized as this world, but our magic rivals their technology in advancement, and so our world is charged with immensely high levels magical particles we call Numen. My armorpads are heavier to me here because I am not as strong here as I was in my world. We have the same force of gravity, in fact, our gravity is a little more powerful, and our bodies have to be built up to resist it." He explained, patting his iron-hard bicep.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-09-2009, 10:20 AM