Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Mnnnrrr....Sounds interesting. I believe Prowl and Cassy's story will become the most-selling titles. You know the nature, sex sells." Mika giggles and murrs. "For me, the printing company already publish the recent volume of manga, continuing from previous volume before I decide to put the story hanging a little. And I also planning to bring Ryo, Mizuki and Minami to the furry convention to help selling all the mangas and limited edition merchandise."

Ryo continued clapping for the great performance Cassy had given. "Your performance was so good, and able to attract people's attention." He commented.

"Mind to excuse me for a while, cutie. I have some work to do." Minami winks to the guys and leaves the treadmill before approaches Prowl who performs a bench-press.

"That training must be a harsh for you to bear, but in the end, you finally went through and you have a good body build." The dragoness smiled, slowly shift her vision to the swimmers swimming on the pool. "In this world, that's what we called swimming. It's another method of exercise to train your lungs to breathe underwater and swim faster. It's also one of many popular aquatic sports." She explained before take another breath and continued. "The water in this pool are slightly different from the one we've found at ocean, waterfall and river. I believe they put some sort of chemical to make the looks crystal clear, but still safe to swim and survive of swallowed accidently."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-06-2009, 10:17 AM