Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Actually... I only have a few short stories. I'm new to romance, but I've finally written a few about Prowler and his old lover. Then there's a short story about Giro trying his best to surpass his big brother, and another about Cassy and Lilly." Ray said. "Prowl and Cassy's story has some love-making scenes in them, and Giro's is just one big mess of action and life lessons."

"Thanks man, do you wanna bench-press too? I'll spot for you." The man Prowl was acting as a spotter for said as Prowl helped get the weights off him.

"Really?" Prowl beamed, and took his fatigues off, so he was only wearing his fitted A-shirt and elastic shorts, and got on a bench. "Coolio! Start me off at 80 kilos!"

Cassy finally ended her routine with a flawless flip, landing on the mat. "Ta-dah!" She giggled. "That's why I'm the Wildcats' Team Mascot!" She laughed, panting softly as a few of the men cheered.

"I suppose so..." Giro said, putting the weights back where they belonged. "Weight training in my world was a lot more... different. It involved pulling boulders up cliffs while climbing a waterfall against the flow." He explained. "What's this for?" He asked, crouching down next to the pool where swimmers trained to swim laps in rows. "To drink? It smells like some sort of chemical."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-06-2009, 09:47 AM