Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hehe...Huggy, huh...?" Mika giggles playfully as Prowl lifting herself and Minami on his arms.
"Who don't want a man with strong hands, well-build and cuddly to be their 'bolster'?"

Minami gently wrap her soft furry arms on Prowl's neck, caressing his cheek gently. "Every cute female as well as some males want to hug a man like you, and possibly become a...lover..."

A small murr let out as Cassy ruffle his ears. "Don't worry, I wouldn't leave this cute cat alone...It would be dangerous..." He nuzzles the feline's cheek.

"War...I really dislike that event..." Mizuki turned around and lean her back against the wall and her arms on the window. "An event where innocent lives is in the middle of battle between the opposite forces even though the forces are carefully not to kill any civilians. But still, it's not something I really like to see."

"Well, don't surprises him too much. If not, well, you know what will happen on him." The teenage girl replied.

Once RJ enters the room, Mika, Mizuki, Minami and Ryo greets him warmly.

"Yup. This is not a costume. They are real." Mika said, giggling.

Notices RJ in awestruck, Minami leap off from couch and walk closer to RJ before taking a seat besides and gently hugs him. Her forry skin make a contact with RJ's human skin so he can feel the furs and arm structures. "Mika's right. No costume makers able to create something this real; with the structures, warm feeling and of course, this moving eyes, mouth, tongue, tail and ears." She said and smiles warmly, as moving every part of her body except her breasts.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 06-01-2009, 08:50 AM