Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"What? I'm just a really huggy guy!" Prowl joked and playfully picked Mika and Minami up.

Cassy laughed. "Nuuu!" She laughed, ruffling his ears playfully. "Don't leave me in this big place all by myself! I'll enjoy it!"

"We were all equals in my world... War does not discriminate against the lives it takes." Giro explained, not having lived a day without war. "So we lived knowing only that we may not see tomorrow. I guess that brought us all together."

"Yeah! He never told me he was a fan! Boy, he's gonna be stoked!" Ray said, chuckling as he watched Prowl pick Mika and Minami up, swinging them around playfuly.

A sharp knock came on the door, and Ray answered it. RJ stepped in, and froze.

"Yeah... these are my friends I was talking about." Ray grimaced, rubbing the back of his head.

"F-friends." The man repeated, still in awe as he looked at them all.

"Yeah! That's-" Ray said, gesturing at Cassy.

"Cassy. I know her from description! She's exactly as you've described her!" RJ interrupted Ray excitedly, and started naming them all one by one. "And Prowler, and- oh my, Ryogiro!" He said, grinning widely.

"Hey!" Cassy waved.

"Sup?" Prowl greeted, plopping Mika and Minami back onto the couch.

"Good afternoon." Giro said calmly.

"Oh my- and young Ms. Mika's characters as well! Mizuki, Ryo and Minami! From the mangas!" RJ laughed happily. "Those are all AMAZING costumes!"

"They're not costumes unc." Ray said, smiling.

"...They're not?"

"Prowl? Mind coming over here and showing him?"

Prowl leaped over the couch and trotted over. "Sure thing. Ahhhh~" He opened his muzzle wide, wagging his tongue at RJ. "Real enough for ya?"

RJ said nothing, awestruck. He merely went to a couch, and collapsed on it. "Wow... wow... wow..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-01-2009, 05:23 AM