Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
The halfbreed giggles and kept on clinging on Prowl.

"Oh, je vous remercie, Prowley." Mika replied in real French word, smiles as took the soda from the coyote. "My my, you two also follow Ryo and Mizuki's footstep, am I right?"

"Hehe...not really. Just a friendly hug. In addition, we need to know each other more." Minami stated, wagging her smooth dragon tail happily.

Ryo sigh softly while lifts his another paw and gently caress Cassy's cheek and hair. "Don't fell asleep at this time. We might leave you alone. Hehe..."

"Yes, and it's a good machine build by intelligent humans to make their job easier." Mizuki kept on looking to the humans and vehicles moving on the street. "For humans, intelligence is their best friend. If their intelligence combined together, they capable of creating something new and helpful in their daily lives. That's what I've learn about them in my world, where furries, scalies and humans living together like a big family."

Mika take a look on the cupboards while seating on the sofa since she can see clearly on certain distance. "Wow. Your uncle really had become one of our hardcore fans. I believe it shouldn't give any problem for him to meet our characters."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-31-2009, 01:12 PM