Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Prowl playfully licked Minami's finger and brought Mika a soda. "A soda for mademoiselle?" He said in a fake French Butler accent, offering her her soda.

"Reaaaally comfy!" Cassy sighed, resting her head on Ryo's shoulder sleepily, holding his paw so their pawpads are touching.

"Mechanical? Machines built these?" Giro asked, placing his paws on the windowsill and looking at the cars more intently, his tail wagging excitedly. Ever since he had fought a machine in his world and nearly got killed, he's been fascinated in them. And here he was, in a world that was chuck full of them. "It seems that... even without natural magic, humans are capable of surviving by compensating with their intelligence..."

Ray was checking some cupboards, and was surprised to see a complete collection of Mika and Ray's works to date, organized by release date. "Woooah! RJ put our works here! I told him that I loved your work once on the phone and here they are with mine!" He laughed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-31-2009, 12:38 PM