Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I see. It seems we have similarities in terms of imagination, but of course, at different platforms." Mika stated as walking to one of the sofa and take a seat, pressing her palms on it. "Hmm...it's really comfy. Much better than my bed. Hehe. Oh, kindly bring me one soda, Prowley."

"Of course I do, Cassy...It's rude to reject an offer especially when it comes from cute yet beautiful female like you..." Ryo commented, gently approach and take a seat besides her before placing his paw on her laps, exposing his soft pink pawpads. "Indeed feel comfy."

Mizuki watching the cars from the window, gently nodded. "Yes, it's 'magic' to create such a amount of vehicles, but not by chanting certain spells to make it work. All of this came from the human brain and the dedication of creating something useful for mankind. So, the factory, mechanical robot and clever humans emerge to built vehicles in massive scale ." The dragoness explained.

"Yup, indeed. In addition, I'm able to see your cute face." Minami smiled as tease Prowl's nose.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-30-2009, 06:14 PM