Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ryo couldn't help but blush from the kiss and cuddles Cassy more. "It's undeniable fact...In addition, she's really cute like other girls in this family.." The wolf and the halfbreed, including the others stepped out from the elevator once they arrives and entering the penthouse.

"Thank you for your assistant, Carol." Mika bows to a female bellhop and took the luggage before placing it near the bedroom.

All of them were stunned and fascinating of such a luxurious penthouse and the aerial view of the nearby city. "This is...unbelievable...I can't imagine this such a big penthouse really exists in this world..." Mika commented. "Your uncle is really a creative and rich."

"Hmm...much bigger from what I've seen in my world..." Ryo looked around, his tail swishing happily.

In the meantime, the green dragoness walk closer to Giro and stood besides him as watching the aerial view of the city from the window.

"Not a problem for me." Minami snap her fingers to break her invisible spell, and all of them including herself now fully visible. Then, she walks closer to Prowl and hug him from behind, wrapping her soft furry arms around his neck while her D-cup size breasts pressed against his back unintentionally.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-30-2009, 11:47 AM