Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Gosh! We're just good friends!" Cassy whispered, giggling, she kissed Ryo's cheek playfully. "But he's sooooo cute!"

When they reached their penthouse, Ray swiped his keycard through a slot and the door opened. Carol waited for Mika and Ray to enter before wheeling their luggage in, setting it all next to the bed.

"If you need anything, please use the phone, it connects to room service directly." Carol said. "Thank you for choosing Hotel Ricafort." She said, bowing before going back out.

Ray looked around. The place was huge, a little bigger than a normal house, and well furnished. Everything looked expensive, there were three flat screen 80 inch plasma TVs, one in the massive living room, one in the bedroom, and one in the huge bathroom. There were two fridges stocked with food and drink. Large comfortable couches and sofas, and beautiful wooden furniture. In the bed room, there were two MASSIVE beds that looked like they could each carry four or five people.

Someone knocked on the door, and Ray let Giro and Prowl in.

"Wow!" Cassy said. "This place is huuuuge! And pretty!"

"Pretty damn sweet." Prowl agreed.

Giro merely looked out the window again.

"Alright, lets get you all visible again, my RJ will be here soon, and I'd love to introduce you all." Ray said.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-30-2009, 07:28 AM