Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Thank you and welcome to Hotel Ricafort." Carol said cheerily, placing their luggage on a wheeled platform and wheeling it into the elevator. "If you'll follow me please, ma'am, sir."

"Heehee! Ryo!" Cassy chuckled, hugging him back playfully as she followed Mika and Ray into the elevator.

"Fascinating..." Giro said. "In my world, Humans and Volgs, that's what I am, a Wolborg, which is a class of Volg similar to wolves, lived together, fought together, and occasionally even married each other. Of course, not all Volgs can marry humans. My race for instance, is forbidden to marry anyone we cannot have children with, which is anyone who isn't a Wolborg or anyone of the same sex." He explained, following Prowl into the elevator when it gave a violent shake.

"Oh my-" Carol said, mashing some buttons, trying to stop the elevator from beeping. "Something seems to be very heavy, the elevator is at its weight limit. It must be a malfunction!"

Ray panicked. He knew that that weight was Giro and his weighted shoulderpads. "Uh-"

Sighing, Giro stepped back out of the elevator, and it righted itself.

"Ah, there we go, just a little bug!" Carol sighed in relief.

Prowl stepped out of the elevator too, "You guys go on ahead, I'll show Gir up the stairs." He said, and the elevator doors shut.

"Going up!" Carol giggled, and Cassy waved at Giro and Prowl as the doors closed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM