Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"A pleasure to meet you indeed!" RJ chuckled, and turned to Ray. "Is she your girlfriend?" He asked playfully, putting an arm around his shoulders and squeezing tight.

Ray blushed hard. "N-no! We're just- really good friends!"

"Ah, well, if that's the case, a real good friend of my Ray-Ray is a real good friend of RJ." He said, and produced a pair of platinum cards, handing one each to Ray and Mika. "These are your room keycards. You are in penthouse 12, okay? Your keycards also function as Hotel Ricafort VIP cards. You see, all you need to do is to use the card's pin number, or simply show the cards for free room service. They also function as credit cards, which you can use in the Hotel Ricafort malls around the hotel, so if you ever fancy shopping, go nuts." He explained.

"Woaaah..." Ray said, checking his card out.

"Now you're not going to share a penthouse with just you two, are you?" RJ raised a brow. "You said you were bringing friends, as in more than one?"

"OH, right! About them... Mind meeting us in the penthouse in about 30 minutes? I'll introduce you to them there!" Ray said.

"Well, alright. Well you take care now, Carol here will take you to your room." He snapped his fingers, and a female bellhop came up to them.

"Do you have any luggage?" She asked.

Prowl whistled quietly, looking around the massive lobby. The floors were so shiny, and there were so many people, but it was so big, that it wasn't crowded.

Cassy was purring, looking at a snack machine.

Giro on the other hand, seemed very fascinated by the revolving door and was already figuring out how it worked. Even after figuring it out, he was still watching people use it with interest.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-28-2009, 11:27 AM