Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray waved at his uncle cheerily. "Hey Roger!" He called. "RJ! Hey!"

The man turned his head toward the group's direction, and a wide grin broke out. He smoothed his sleek black hair down, flattening a few creases on his suit, before striding over to them. He walked with an air of dignity and poise, like a very powerful man. He personally welcomed other guests to his hotel as he passed them, and when he finally got to Ray, he cleared his throat. "Raymond." He spoke coldly, calmly, extending a hand toward the boy.

Ray grimaced, suddenly very shy. "Uh... hey unc..." He rubbed the back of his head and shook his uncles hand.

The moment Ray grasped his hand, Roger's reserved and civilized disposition dispersed and he playfully put the teenager in a head lock, ruffling his hair. "Haha, I'm kidding kiddo, I'm kidding!" He laughed.

"Aw RJ!" Ray laughed. "Leggo of me!"

"No way. Say uncle!"

"NEVER!"

"Say uncle!" RJ smirked, giving the boy a noogie.

"Ow- ow- ow- Alright, alright, uncle!" Ray squirmed, and RJ let go. The two then hugged briefly then let go, laughing.

"Ray-Ray, how's my nephew doing? Look, I'm sorry I couldn't go to your last few birthdays. I'm a real busy guy. You understand that, don't you?" RJ playfully cuffed Ray's chin.

Rubbing his chin, Ray waved it away. "Nah, s'okay, I got a lot of oversized shirts again. And that model plane you got me."

"You're still into that stuff, aren't you?"

"Actually... I grew out of that stuff five years ago. But hey, I collect them now, not play with them."

"Oh, right, you're probably into dirty magazines now, aren't you?" RJ teased him, "I'll make sure you get a good of them in the penthouse m'boy!" He winked.

"Ugh, RJ!" Ray said embarassedly, and thumped him on the shoulder.

"I know, I know, I'm kidding Ray-Ray!" RJ chuckled, and turned to face Mika. "Oh where're my manners? You've got a beautiful young lady with you." He said, and took Mika's hand, kissing it lightly. "My name's Roger J. Ricafort, owner of the Ricafort line of hotels, at your service."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-28-2009, 12:13 AM