Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
When Minami approaches the hotel, she slowed down and walk like normal, still carrying Ray on her arms. "This is the hard part. Should I use magic to trick his eyes, or we just greet him in this form?"

"Nnnrr..Cassy...You teaser..." Ryo giggles and murrs, nuzzling her cheek as his paws 'accidently' grasping the feline's buttcheeks firmly. He then switch to walk mode as the hotel is just a few meters in front.

"Now, that's what I'm talking about. Don't make this cute and strong muscle disappear just like that." Mika circling her index finger on his chest teasingly. "It would be bad for your 're-pu-ta-tion'. Hehe...".

Mizuki once again blush as heard Giro's soft voice on her ear. "Not a problem, Giro...I can take you for a ride at anytime as you like..." She replied and descend for about 40 meters before her wings disappeared. She place both claws on Giro's lap to support him and landed on both of her feet smoothly, before approaches the others, still carrying the wolf on her back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-25-2009, 02:17 PM