Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray just stayed quiet for a while as Minami ran, thinking of how to greet his uncle without giving him a heart attack.

"Oh yay! We'll have lots of chances to get to know each other better in the hot springs!" Cassy purred, affectionately nuzzling the back of his head. "Heehee! Thanks!" She giggled.

"Hah-" Prowl huffed, "Heh-heh! I could do with being a couch potato for once! The last two days since I got here was the first two real breaks I've actually had in a while!" He explained, laughing. Back in Prowl's story, he never had a chance to pause and take a breath. If he isn't fighting in a war at the front lines as a soldier, he was an agent of a special operations bureau who was the most active, finding terrorists, capturing, sabotaging, spying, and if he had to, killing them. When his life wasn't on an action-packed path, he was working hard to improve relations between Humans and Morphs as he was made an unofficial ambassador and speaker for his people, the Morphs. It was hard because seeing as Morphs were neither human or animal, they didn't have the rights of a human or an animal, no right to a home, no right to a job, no right to be respected, no right to clothing, etc. He worked hard to bring his people's status to at least equal to that of a human. Ever since he got here, there's been nothing to worry about, and he loved it while it lasted.

He lowered his body a little while he ran, smirking. "Hang on to your britches Mik, cuz I'm gonna give ya one hell of a ride!" He snickered, and kicked off the ground, turning into a mere blur that shot ahead of the group, now that they can see the hotel, he didn't need a leader. Making sure Mika was secure and couldn't fall off, he zigzagged and crisscrossed past trees, cars, benches, fences and occasionally people, the gust of wind he made as he ran turned a few skirts up, making him laugh. "Sorry!" He called out at them despite being invisible. "We're not too far now Mik! Damn that place's huge!" He noted as he came closer to the hotel.

Experiencing the aerial acrobatics gave the wolf a little more exhilaration, making him laugh. He had had two obsessions: When he was a child, he dreamed to be free amongst the skies, like eagles who soared all by themselves. Flight excited him, and he tried to fly a few times with artificial methods, but it wasn't the same. When he got older, he got fascinated by automatons, strange machines he had had to fight and defeat. Machines were curious things, and he wanted to know more about them. He didn't know that cars and microwaves here were machines too, but right now, all that mattered was Mizuki, the sky, and the hundred or so feet of height above the ground,
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-24-2009, 12:26 PM