Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Okie dokie, cutie!" Minami nodded as moving fast to the direction as instructed before leap up on each of the lamp post. The force she used against the lamp post are pretty small and it would not shaken it mysteriously.

"W-well...I can't comment on that part..."I can show it...if you want to...." Ryo spoke in two separate interaction, which he don't want others to heard the last part of his sentence. The wolf somewhat stopped blushing and he seems getting used with some kind of sexual tease. "...I can't help but...your paws is so soft..." He commented, as picking up his speed a little, leaving Prowl and Mika slightly behind.

"Being couch potato would not help you, instead it makes you gain weight really fast." The teenage girl cuddle closer to Prowl with her head on the right side of the coyote's head. "Frequent exercise will make you stay healthy and strong, and that's a girl's dream. Oh, the two cuties leave us. Come on, Prowley. Show what you have got. Hehe..."

Mizuki could feel a gentle pressure on her fingers and tail, seeming like Giro replied her purposely movement. Without warning, Mizuki perform a stunt in midair like a pilot making an aerobatic movement with their planes; using all of the force and total weight carried to make a perfect aerobatic. It was a smooth yet gentle movement, and not harm Giro in any way.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-24-2009, 05:17 AM