Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"It's my nature to tease somebody, of course I need to keep certain level." Minami stucks out her long dragon tongue, smiles while prodding Ray's nose. "Thank you so much for the compliment...I really appreciate that. " After running fast for two kilometers, Minami spot another junction which pointing towards the east. By jumping to the nearest tree trunks, she put a huge force down to the tree and send it back to her body, making her turn to the east in very smooth motion.

"Heheh...Probably become a meat would not a good idea if the buns are different. Prowley should become meat, and Cassy and I become a buns." Mika suggested before added. "Or Ryo and Prowl become a bun while Cassy and I become meat. Now that 'taste' much better."

Ryo somewhat liked Mika's idea of buns and meats. That kind of terms makes him easy to understand and most importantly, would not getting aroused from imagining weird things. The cream-coloured wolf make a turn to the east, following Minami.

"Thank you, Giro...I'm really happy to hear that..." Mizuki slip her fingers between Giro's fingers and grasping lovingly, her tail still coiling with his. She move her body a little bit to the right and flap her wings couple of times, slowly it change the direction to the east.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-23-2009, 07:54 AM