Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Aye aye, captain!" Minami spotted the junction and the signboard showing the direction to the hotspring, and turn to the left, kept on running fast forward. ""Even Mika does not describe me in vivid details, but I really love cute humans and furries, like you especially."

Ryo couldn't help as let out a soft yet quiet moan once Cassy's tongue nibble his ear; a part that he easily to get aroused and accidently squeezing Cassy's buttcheek firmly. Despite the tease, he able to hold his 'naughty' side, which he refers to his own genital. He admit that he starting to like Cassy already, and not to forget, Prowl. In instant, he make a gentle turn once Minami change her direction.

"Okay, you two. Stop fighting." Mika said, prodding Prowl's cheek playfully. "Both of you are cute and naughty, and that's a fact. I don't mind if I'm a 'meat' between the soft and fluffy 'buns'. Hehe."

"You have- haha- no idea!" Giro said, sounding rather upbeat for the first time since they've met. His mouth was open, and his tongue was flailing out at the corner of his muzzle. "Thank you so much Mizuki, for taking me flying!"

"It's my pleasure to carry you today..." The dragoness stated as flap her wings couple of times and turn a little bit to the left, following the others. "In fact...you need to take a rest after working hard in your world and this world..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-21-2009, 10:51 PM