Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"DIOS MIYO-" Ray squeaked as Minami jumped down, then laughed as she started running.

"I was kinda talkin' about Cas, but y'know, Ryo ain't bad either! Hold on tight now, I'm a roller coaster!" Prowl laughed, and holding onto her thighs and buttocks securely, kicked off the metal railings, darting off the building in a straight line and against the side of another one, darting and bounding off building to building like a pinball, getting lower and lower until finally, he did a single flip and landed beside Minami, running alongside her. "Hey there." He winked at her, and pulled back till he was level with Ryo and Cassy. "Well hello, sexy!" He whistled at the wolf and the cat playfully.

"Wooohoooo!! You go Ryo!" Cassy giggled, cheering, till Prowl pulled up. "Oh hey Yote! You're such a flirt!"

"You should meet Prowl Jr." He smirked, nodding down at his crotch. "-He's a bigger flirt!"

"Ooh, and you're such a show-off too! Slut!" Cassy laughed.

Giro kept his firm embrace as they leaped, not fearing the fall as he had jumped off higher towers before. What was different was that they were actually flying. Giro had never flown before, though he wondered how Dragoborgs and Falcoborgs felt when they flew in his world. Wolborgs like him couldn't fly. The best they could do was jump really high. But this sensation was different... it was smooth, windy, and it felt like there were butterflies in his tummy. He couldn't help but smile widely. Was this how it felt to be free? To soar unrestrained, not worrying about falling down or crashing into someone? Was this how it felt not to be a slave? Not to have a master? To think and feel for oneself? It was a wonderful feeling, a beautiful sensation. Without meaning to, his arms that were merely wrapped around the dragon shifted into warm embrace, a hug of gratefulness, an unconscious thank you for making him feel like he was free for the first time in his life.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-20-2009, 11:09 AM