Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I trust your ability as Ray describe in his story. In addition, I like rough rides." Mika whispers as letting a slight moan, feeling Prowl's soft paws on her buttcheeks before looking to Giro. "That's okay, Giro. I won't question your statement since Ray create you like that."

The dragoness murring quietly under her throat and blushing deeply as felt his powerful and muscular furry arms on her front body and his chest and abs pressing her back. She could feel a very calm, secure and gentle embrace which makes her heart getting even closer and slowly attach with his. "The truth is...I let people mount plenty of stuffs in my back to be carried on certain place...I'm working as delivery girl and construction worker who lifts heavy stuff at high place..." She said, gently place her claws on top of Giro's paws. "I love carry Minami where ever she likes to go...And now, it's my turn to carry you, Giro..."

"Don't worry about that." Minami prodding Ray's nose playfully and leap on the metal bars that separate the balcony to the ground 9 floor below. "Since you know the location, we'll move first to guide others."

"No sweat, cutie." Ryo twitching his ear which the tip caressing Cassy's ear while leap on the metal bars and standing besides Minami.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-18-2009, 11:57 PM