Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray blushed hard. Minami's muzzle reminded him of his old dog, and he missed him. He felt strangely safe while she carried him, but it must've been because he was a skinny guy, and she was wayyy stronger than him. "Watch out for Giro though, I'm starting to resent making him so complicated!"

"Hold on tight now." Prowl smiled, securing her arms around his warm, furry neck before reaching behind and cupping his paws just on her butt for extra support before he got up, leaning forward a little, carrying her on his back. "Don't be afraid to tug on my ears if I move too rough now, okay? I'm gonna try to give you a smooth ride, but rough's kinda the way I roll."

Cassy giggled and coiled her tail around his as well. "Thanks!"

"Truthfully, I'd bear the pain and crawl if I have to. We didn't have hospitals where I came from, only a select few had infirmaries and the majority of us tended our own wounds." Giro explained, knowing only what a hospital is from what Cassy told him about sick people. "Pain is a part of my world, and if I can't cope with pain, then I would've perished long ago. Not to mention that my mistress would punish me for my weakness. She is not in this world... But her teachings are forever burned into my nature. Forgive me for the way I am..." He bowed again, swiping the sword he used for invisibility last time out of thin air as Minami's spell was nullified by his body. He sheathed the sword, keeping him invisible, even to his comrades, and approached Mizuki from behind. "Some habits die hard..." He whispered to her softly, apologetically before he wrapping his warm, powerful, muscular arms around the dragoness from behind. "Safety means nothing to me... but I trust we will be safe. I have complete faith in you, Mizuki. I'm just glad I don't have to mount you like a horse."

"Hehehe..." Prowl snickered as he stepped out into the balcony. "You said mount." He joked, preparing to leap.

Giro was once again, made uncomfortable by Prowl's humor. He adjusted his embrace so Mizuki could move, but still be secure with him, the leather belts crossed on his chest and his well-toned abs pressed against her back gently.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2009, 11:16 PM