Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Hehe...thank you! I can carry anything 5 times heavier than my weight, just like Mizuki." Minami giggles as carrying Ray closer to her chest, like a mother carrying her child before nuzzling his cheek lovingly.

Mika then climb on Prowl's back, wrapping her smooth arms on his furry neck and placing her legs on his waists. "Gee...thanks." Then, she plant a kiss on the coyote's cheek. "Don't worry, Ray. Minami will chant an invisible spell on us."

Ryo let out a soft murr as the feline nuzzling his soft furry neck, gently place both soft paws on Cassy's hips to add extra support. "T-Thank you, Cassy..." Intentionally, his wolf tail slowly coils with the feline's tail. "This could warm you a little."

Mika smiled as heard Giro's statement. "I know how you do in your world, but for example you're powerless and weak like humans and need a medical help, a women approach you to lend a help, are you willing to hold the intense pain while walking to the hospital or accept the women's offer you a help? Of course you want to take the second option, right?"

Mizuki slowly approach Giro and smiles in blush. "Don't worry about it, Giro...I'll make this trip safer for you, and invisible from other humans, except among ourselves..." She said as took his big paw and pulling him towards the balcony. "All you need to do is...hug me...from behind..." This would be her first experience of being hugged by a male wolf that she likes to be with, but of course, by her permission. "Then...you lift me and jumped out of the balcony...My wings will appear after that and we'll fly up in the sky..." She explained shyly.

Minami and Ryo walk towards the balcony, and use it as a shortcut to get out of the apartment rather than use the front door. Then, Minami chant a spell silently and point her index finger to everyone. In just a matter of second, all of them completely invisible in humans' eyes, but they still able to see each other.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-18-2009, 10:19 AM