Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ray's eyes widened comically as the girl lifted him up. He hitched his arms around her neck involuntarily. No one's carried him like this since he was a child! "W-woah! You're real strong!" He chuckled. "This is okay, I guess! Wait... we don't have to be visible! Don't you have a cloaking magic? Prowl can use the shadows to make him invisible, and Giro has a sword that does that for him. Just to be extra safe?" He chuckled, asking them all.

Prowl smirked and turned his back on Mika, kneeling down on one knee so she could get on his back. "I'll give you a great view."

Cassy giggled and wrapped her arms around Ryo's neck, hitching her legs up and wrapping them around his waist. She nuzzled the back of his neck playfully. "Oooh, you've got such a sexy figure, Ryo..."

The wolf's ears tilted backward and he got down on one knee. "I apologize for my rudeness." Giro said gruffly, but softly. "I am not fond of being touched, let alone carried. But if you insist, and flying a little above the clouds makes us harder to spot, then... I will not object." He said sincerely, and straightened up. He didn't see the need to lie after all. He absolutely hated being carried, even when injured. It was a sign of weakness to not be able to move on one's own feet. But customs were different here... a woman offered to carry him. It was a blow to his pride, but his pride and dignity was of no importance here. He waited for Mika and Mizuki's judgment.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-18-2009, 08:29 AM