Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Minami murrs as Ray petting her furry ears, getting up on her feet and lifts Ray on her arms with her big paw on his shoulder. "You want like this or on my back?"

"Heh...You can carry me either way you feel comfortable, cutie." Mika smiled, prodding the coyote's cheek, before looking to Ray. "To be precise, everyone WILL see us. It's weird if a normal 'human', which is our characters jumping, running and fly in extraordinary way. Don't worry, they'll never catch us because we'll be running at the speed of equivalent to 1000cc superbike."

"Of course, Cassy. I wouldn't let you experience a worst ride...I'm pretty gentle towards cute female like you." Ryo said in blush, turning around and kneels down, waiting for Cassy to climb on his back.

Mika look to Giro, waving her index finger left to right. "Tsk tsk tsk, Giro-san. It's quite rude if you reject the offer, especially when it comes from a female."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-16-2009, 12:29 PM