Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I see...Well, you'll experience a normal situation even though Minami carry you like a crazy roller coaster." Mika said. "Yup, Minami will carry you, I'll ride Prowley and Ryo carry Cassy."

In instant, Minami approach and ounce Ray to the ground like a hungry dog grabbing a food from him, licking Ray's cheek playfully with her soft, long dragon tongue. "It's nice to carry someone who save me from hunger. Hehe..."

Ryo went closer to Cassy and place his soft paw on her right shoulder, smiling shyly. "I'll make our ride nice and easy for you.

"When I saw Giro for the first time, he's pretty huge in size and I believe he's heavier than you guys. So, Mizuki will carry Giro. It's that okay with you?" The teenage girl asked, smiling. Mika had planned this earlier for everyone based on her observation from the first time they meet.

The green dagoness couldn't help but blush deeply before nodded. "-I-I guess...it can't be helped..." She said near whisper.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-16-2009, 06:20 AM