Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Well, yeah, that could work, but the hotel is located in an open area, not many buildings around. Its close to a waterpark called Splash world, and a theme park!" Ray said. "The hotel ha its own branch of malls nearby, and even a theater. And RJ's gonna meet us at the front, me appearing out of nowhere miiight scare the guests just a little bit!" He laughed. "-Also, I get motion sickness." He admitted shyly.

"Repeat after me: 'Sup?" Prowl instructed.

"What-is-up?" Giro repeated.

Prowl shook his head, waving a paw. "No, no, 'Sup, or just What's up! Your English is way too formal! Be a little more casual!"

"What's up?" Giro asked.

"You got it!" Prowl clapped.

Giro looked up at the ceiling. "Why am I asking what is going on up there?"

Prowl laughed, shaking his head. "Firstly, what's, not what is. Remember, casual." The coyote coached the wolf. "And its not literal, it kinda means 'How are you?', 'How've you been?' or has anythin' happened to you?." He explained.

"I see..." Giro understood.

"Try it!" The coyote urged, crossing his arms expectantly.

"What's up, Prowl?" Giro asked.

"Cool, nothin' much! How's it hangin'?" Prowl laughed.

Giro looked a little confused. His golden eyes darted down to his own crotch, then back up at Prowl's face. "How's... what hanging?" He asked.

Prowl couldn't help but break into hysterical laughter. "Holy shit- no!" He laughed hard. "How's it hangin'?s' like 'What's up?'!"

"I see, so its not meant to be taken literally."

"You got it, Gray!"

"Very well, I am fine."

"Don't say Very well, say... Okay, I'm good.!"

"This world's slang is quite confusing." Giro scratched the back of his head.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-16-2009, 05:39 AM