Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Thank you." Giro replied, drying his large paw and claws silently.

"Like, I know! Totally! I had to take a part-time job just to be able to feed myself and buy sugar! I'm lucky Lilly helped me out through it!" Cassy giggled.

Prowl sighed dreamily, now leaning on the floor, his chin resting on the windowsill and his eyes half closed. He was panting slightly, tail still wagging.

"Yeah, lotsa time." Ray agreed. "But we could get there now so we can get clothes for our characters faster. As for transport... hmm... I dunno..." He scratched his chin. "From here, it'll take an hour to get there by car."

Giro padded over to Prowl silently, wondering what he was looking it.

"Look." Prowl said. "Chicks kissin'."

The wolf furrowed his brows slightly, not very comfortable at the sight. "I... see. Prowler you-"

"Aw c'mon, just call me Prowl! We went over this already!" The coyote chuckled.

"Prowl," Giro repeated. "Voyeurism is a disgusting act. You shouldn't have prejudice over other peoples' choice of sexual orientation."

"Prejudice?" Prowl finally turned to face Giro, looking up at the stern, cold looking wolf. "Are you kiddin' me? This stuff's hot!"

"Hot?" The wolf repeated curiously.

"Gir, stick with me." The coyote got up and put an arm around Giro's shoulder, leading him to a corner. "I'm gonna show n' teach ya everything you need to know about this world. Got me?"

"Like a master?" Giro asked.

"...No. Don't and don't you ever call me that, its creepy. Like... a coach!"

"A coach."

"That's right! First lesson: Slang!"

"I got it!" Ray told Mika and Mizuki. "I can ask my uncle to send someone to pick us up!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-14-2009, 11:51 AM