Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Yeah, my uncle's a real good guy, all I told him was that no one should see you guys, and he agreed to give us a private penthouse and reserve some hotsprings just for us. I bet he'll be surprised that you're not human!" Ray laughed. "He loves surprises!"

"Allow me to help you, Ryo." Giro got up and collected the rest of the plates, bringing Ray a new one so he could eat before going back to the kitchen to help Ryo do the dishes.

Ray ate a little, not believing how great the food tasted, waiting for everyone to finish preparing.

"Unce, huh?" Cassy asked him.

"Yep! My uncle Robert! I just call him RJ. He's kinda weird, but I guess that's why we get along!" Ray explained. "We're pretty tight. When I told him you guys didn't have any clothes, he said he could open the hotel clothes store open for you to pick out your wardrobe before any customers come at 6pm, so your new clothes can be sent to your penthouse." He said, grinning as he turned to Cassy. "They're all name brand." He added.

"Name brand?" Cassy placed her paws together, eyes shimmering as if she just found a goldmine.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-11-2009, 08:07 AM