Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Open-air, segregated hot spring would do, because some of us not yet ready to mix with opposite genders, like me, Mika, Minami and probably Mizuki and Giro." Ryo stated before picking up the dessert and eats it.

"I agree. If take a bath in same genders, no problem for me, but with opposite gender...hmm..maybe next time." Mika winks to Cassy and Prowl.

"Yup, but still, you'll be enjoy what you will heard on the other side of the hotspring. Hehe.." Minami raise her eyebrow couple of times, seemingly had an 'evil' plan in her mind.

In the meantime, Mizuki collects all the empty plate and utensils and putting it aside until all of them finished eating. At the same time, she heard Giro stated segregated hotspring which makes her relieved. She's not yet ready especially exposing her naked body to opposite gender.

"I think Ryo, Minami and Mizuki knew how to do before entering the hotspring. So, what time we should go there, Ray?" Mika asked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-08-2009, 10:12 AM