Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
The wolf paused, and touched the part of his cheek that Mizuki kissed lightly. He didn't have an idea what she would do at first the moment he felt her lean over, he thought that she would whisper something, but instead, he heard a light smacking of her lips and a light pressure against his cheek. He knew what it was after a moment. She had kissed him. This was technically the first kiss he had ever gotten, and it was a strange sensation. It felt... nice. He dropped the feelings, and went back to eating.

This time, Cassy had noticed Giro's reaction to the kiss, and couldn't help but murr softly. It was so cute!

Prowl on the other hand, was busy finishing his meal off. There was a lot of food, and he was taking his time eating his fill of delicious food.

Ray stepped in, snickering. "Hey Ryo. Wait, Gir made deserts?" He asked, then paused to think. "OH, right, he can cook. I forgot." He laughed. "Wow, this place smells great! You guys up for a treat?" He asked them as he went over to the kitchen, greeting everyone.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-06-2009, 08:20 AM