Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"But before we start eating, Minami seemingly froze...." Mika said, poking Minami's cheek to wake her up after taking a small bite of sashimi. Then, about three minutes, her body moves. "Oh..woah..! Mika! You almost turn me into statue! Your food is DELICIOUS!!"

Mika giggles. "Does my cook melt your tastebuds?"

"Yes, indeed. You beat my tastebuds. I believe you manage to defeat me in terms of taste. Let me taste Giro's cooking..." Minami took one steamed bun and take a bite of half of it, before putting another half on the plate. She start to munch slowly as her taste-sensitive tongue picking up the delicious flavors and the softness of the bun. A drop of tear appear at the edge of her right eye. She was speechless.... She met both paws and bowing to the food.

"...This is much better...what you make for breakfast this morning, Giro..." Minami commented, wiping her ear on her eyes. "..You two make me speechless...after eating your dishes...So, no winner this time...It's a tie. Trust the jury." Minami smiles, pointing the chopsticks to Giro.

Mika, Mizuki, Ryo and Minami met both paws altogether and say "Itadakimasu~~~!" simultaneously before picking up chopsticks and bowl full of rice. "Dig in, everybody. You can share our dishes, because I believe we might not finish all of these." Mika said.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-03-2009, 01:33 PM