Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"I... I will try." Giro said to himself softly, unable to guarantee it. He was terrible with emotions. His team moved their dishes to the balcony one by one, special steamed buns with sweet sauce and sweetened meat inside, a delicate and light cake for all of them, and a what seemed to be a cross between a cheesecake and pie. This was desert, except for the buns, which were just side-dishes to enhance the flavor of the other foods. The refrigerator/icecream cake was still in the fridge for later.

"I just joined in for the fun!" Cassy giggled as she set the dishes next to Mika's.

"Ditto." Prowl added. "Bout you, big guy?" He asked Giro. "You didn't seriously do this cuz you're proud of your ability to BAKE, did you?"

Giro shook his head. "Baking is only one way I can show how grateful I am, by pouring all I can into pleasing the sense of taste. After all, working alongside everyone is an effective way of learning about each other." He explained. "But really, I just wanted a chance to get to know you all better by working with you."

"Wow... that's... kinda noble, compared to our reasons." Cassy laughed embarrassedly.

"All I learned is that you make a MEAN cook!" Prowl said. "Seriously, damn! Watching you move like that? It'd be great to fight alongside you in the battlefield!"

"Yes... battle..." Giro looked up at the sky, as if pondering.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2009, 11:21 PM