Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Balcony]

His blush getting thicker than ever, until he can't stand even longer, quicky stood up straight. "I-I...pick up some drinks..." Ryo said nervously and rushed to the kitchen, picking up some drinks out of the fridge and bring it to the balcony.

Im the meantime, Minami caught Giro's reply even not in telepathic. [i]"Based from what I've seen so far, Mizuki seems began to get even closer with you..And one more thing,Mizuki is very delicate dragoness...Despite her shyness, wonderful smile and soft voices, she easily to get upset...So, kindly take care of her..." She replied, taking a long sniff of such a wonderful mixed smell. "I could tell they already done. Hehe....Okay, you can bring the food here!" Minami called.

[Kitchen]

Mizuki bring the rice cooker bowl which contains a hot steamy cooked rice to the balcony, and return back to the kitchen to pick up the dishes.

Mika heard Minami calling them, smiled. "I'm not hoping to be a winner because of what I did is to please their tastebuds, stomach, and their delicate heart." The teenage girl said as lifts the two dishes on her hands, meanwhile Mizuki take another two. "Let's bring our dishes to our jury for testing."

[Balcony]

With that, both of them walking to the balcony and setting up the dishes in the middle of nicely-arranged cutlery, chopsticks and empty bowls and plates. Minami's wolf tongue hanging out like a hungry wolf, before Mika tapping the halfbreed's head. "It's rude hanging out your tongue like that." Mika advised.

"Hehe...sorry...I can't stop myself from being like this everytime I smells food.." he halfbreed giggles and retreats her tongue back into her mouth.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-02-2009, 10:49 PM