Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Balcony]

"Really? Then lets go cuddle up on the couch after this!" Cassy giggled, winking at both of them, she hurried back to the kitchen, where a wall of wonderful scents hit her like a...wall.

[Kitchen]

Giro paused for a moment, taking in Minami's thoughts. He wasn't very fond of telepathic speech, especially after that one encounter with a telepath who forced him to stab himself repeatedly. Minami's voice was a lot softer and friendlier in his head though, like it was natural, so he didn't mind as much, though he preferred to be able to see the face of those he talks to. "I honestly don't think I'm nice, or humble..." The wolf whispered to himself softly, "But of course, I am relieved that she does not find me intimidating. It is an honor have gained her trust."

He then turned to face Mika. "Thank you Mika, I will only need a little of it."

And with that, Prowler broke off a piece. "This enough?"

"Plenty." The wolf replied.

"O.M.G." Cassy gasped as she entered. "You guys! Did you make all this while we were setting up the balcony? This like, would take hours!" She gestured at all the desert, then at Mika's teams' dishes, which all looked and smelled extremely delicious.

"Gir hands. They do weird things." Prowl chuckled. "I swear, I could've sworn he pulled weird knives out of thin air to finish it all in minutes!"

"I did." Giro confirmed casually.

"You what?" Prowl's smirk vanished.

Giro swiped a knife with a glowing, ice-blue edge out of thin air. "I'm an Edgemancer, a master of everything with an edge. I can pull weapons and other things with edges out of a certain endless space where I store them in. They followed me here when I appeared."

"Does storing them require... a lot of lube?" Prowl joked, covering his muzzle and snickering. Cassy's eyes widened and she laughed hard, trying not to laugh too loud.

"I'm... sorry?" Giro raised a brow, not getting it.

"I- I-" Prowl snickered, and Cassy playfully thumped him on the back, clutching her belly. "Implied- that you- you-" He laughed some more. "HIDE THEM UP YOUR ASS!!" He blurted, and he and Cassy ht the floor, laughing.

Giro's ears swiveled back in embarrassment, his tail tucking itself between his legs. He seriously despised anything with the slightest hint of sexual innuendo whatsoever. "Of course not, that would cause severe internal damage as well as excruciating pain."

"We know- we know-" Cassy tried to catch her breath. "It wasn't serious, but that THOUGHT, O.M.G. -that thing's sharp!" She wheezed.

The wolf cleared his throat. "Now if you two would calm yourselves, Prowl, I'd like for you to get the cakes out of the oven and the freezer so me and Cassy may decorate and finish them."

Prowl did as he was told, snickering and laughing as he did so, and Giro handed Cassy a strange, delicate sheet Giro made from the piece of white chocolate. He kept patting it with the blue-edged knife so it wouldn't melt.

"Now Cassy..." The wolf said after he showed her how to make the cakes aesthetically beautiful and enhance their flavors at the same time, garnishing them with the berries and fruits Giro sliced up earlier before leaving the cake to cool, and placing the refrigerator cake back in the fridge. He slid a pie crust he had baked earlier and filled with assorted fruits, cream and other ingredients that would definitely make the flavors erupt in one's mouth. "Let me show you how to finish this..." He said, and stood behind her holding her paws gently with his large, powerful ones.

Cassy blushed a little when she felt him hold her paws, guiding the sheet of white chocolate on top of the pie. His front was pressing against her back, and even through the apron he was wearing, she could feel his firm, tight, abdominal muscles. He instructed her for a bit, and soon, she had finished the pie all by herself, topping it with a little melted sugar, cinnamon and chocolate cream. "Oh my god, that was easy!" She smiled broadly. It was the first thing she ever made by herself. Giro only guided her, and now it all seemed too easy.

Giro nodded at them, and Cassy and Prowl cleaned their utensils.

"We are finished." Giro half bowed his head. "Our apologies for the wait."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2009, 10:09 PM