Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Balcony]

"Oh, really...? I-I guess I'm the second person...after your friend...said such things to you..." Ryo blushed again and giggles as Cassy poke his furry cheek.

"Aww...Don't act humble, Giro...I know Mizuki really well...She normally don't like talking with strangers even meet after 2 days...She need to take some time to build up confidence and will start introduce herself and befriend with strangers. Minami replied to Giro telepathically while glancing to him for a while before switch her vision to Ryo and Cassy. "Hehe...I believe this cutie wolf would not mind of you cuddling him. Am I right?" Minami asked, raise one of her eyebrow.

The cream-colored wolf lowered his head and nodded a little with his thumb fingers rubbing with each other, admitting he like someone cuddle him and really want to feel Cassy's paws caressing his furry body.

[Kitchen]

Mizuki done decorating all the dishes and leave it aside. She clean her delicate smooth claws till it regain the shiny and smooth claws, while waiting for Giro's team to finish.

The teenage girl done cleaning all the stuffs and return back near the cooking stove, smiles to Giro. "Sure thing, Giro. That's the last stock of White chocolate. I hope it's enough for you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 05-02-2009, 10:33 AM