Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Balcony]

"Oh Ryo... that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me." Cassy smiled softly. It was true though... for being a Morph, all she ever heard was hurtful things about her race and species from humans. She couldn't even talk to other Morphs and comfort each other. Only Lilly ever complimented her before. She gave the wolf a soft peck on the cheek to show her gratefulness.

Cassy giggled when Minami addressed her. "Gosh, like, who wouldn't? He's so sweet and cute, I could just pick him up and cuddle!" She joked, giggling some more.

[Kitchen]

"I don't think I'm nice..." Giro admitted honestly. "She does, does she?" He asked with a bit of interest in his tone. "I find her company quite relaxing. She's rather open and easy to talk and be honest to."

Prowl tried to spread the sauce evenly on the buns, discovering how soft and delicate they were, gently steaming with heat.

"Prowler, are you through?" The wolf asked the coyote.

'Yeah- yeah, just about." The coyote replied as he finished off, sighing in relief. "Y'know, you don't have to keep sayin' my name so formally! You can use my nickname! Or just call me Prowl, like everyone else does."

"A nickname?" Giro asked, as he beckoned the coyote over.

Prowl jogged over. "Yeah, a nickname, you know, somethin' nifty, befittin', relevant to the stuff I do, how I look, somethin' I did, y'know."

"For example?" Giro asked as he raised a spatula of the hot chocolate sauce. He dipped a teaspoon in the spatula and scooped a sample out. "Taste this."

"You know," Prowl opened his muzzle and took the spoon in his mouth, "Like if I keep winnin' at cards, or the lottery, ya' call me Lucky, or if I have real bad luck, n' ya just wanna be sarcastic or funny 'bout it, you can still call me Lucky, n'- wait- man oh MAN that stuff's GOOD!!" He licked his muzzle, savoring the flavor. It was rich, and powerful, sweet, but also smooth and refreshing it had a certain hint of the spicy cinnamon that gave its sweetness a certain zing to it that made his tastebuds run wild and at the same time, relax. "Is that seriously just chocolate?"

"It is, yes, heated and cooled to the right temperature, melted and mixed with a few-"

"Dude- gimme another!"

"No, you'll spoil your lunch."

"No, seriously, its sex on a SPOON-"

"Prowler, calm down, you can taste it again after I-"

"But its sooooo good!"

Giro rubbed his forehead, unable to help but grin. Prowler was a handful, but he was funny and entertaining. "Go crush some white chocolate for me please. There's some in the refrigerator."

"Try sayin' fridge, its shorter." Prowl adviced as he went to the refrigerator and looked in.

"Hold on Prowler." Giro said, "Mika, do I have permission to use that white chocolate?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2009, 09:23 AM