Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Ryo began blushing eventually, hearing the female cat's comment. "...O-Oh..t-thank you...I don't know how many times I heard this compliment since we're meet and others for first time...and I can't get tired of hearing it..." He said sheepishly, his tail wagging happily. "...You're cute...adorable....and beautiful...like a goddess coming down from Heaven..."

"You're actually really nice person, Giro. No wonder Mizuki likes to accompany you..." Minami stated with a slight grin, seemingly want to tease Mizuki before leaving the participants and moving to the balcony.

In the meantime, the dragoness couldn't help but blushing as heard the halfbreed saying such things. Mika realised Mizuki's heart began attach with Giro, but wanted to see the progress if Giro is her destined lover. After a while, Mika had done with third and fourth dishes, turn off the gas stove and bringing the dirty plates, utensils and other cooking equipment to the kitchen sink for cleaning. The dragoness start decorating the second bath of dishes with different kinds of decorations.

[Balcony]

Minami saw Cassy and Ryo chatting with each other like a couple. She approach closer and sitting besides Cassy, giggling. "It seems you already start flirting Ryo...Am I right, cutie?" She asked as stucks out tongue playfully.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-30-2009, 09:10 PM