Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
Having helped Ryo, she smiled and watched him as a light breeze ruffled his fur softly. "You're cute, you know that?"

"I know Minami, but I promised Cassy she would learn something of culinary value from this, and I intend to keep my word." Giro stated softly, inhaling the wonderful smell of Mika's cooking to assess it. It smelled delicious. "We are after all, a team. Prowler, you may get started on your part though. I want you to separate and categorize the milk, eggs, sugar, honey, whole cream..."

Prowl moved while Giro instructed, spreading out the ingredients on the counter. He was amazed to see a gray blur snatch the ingredients away the moment they touch the counter, and soon, there were so many delicate and exotic sweet smells mingling with the scent of Mika's cooking. There was something steaming in the steamer, tender cake batter that was rising in the oven, and a refrigerator cake in the freezer. The coyote couldn't believe how fast the pace the wolf was working in, and without ever stopping. Giro had memorized the layout of the kitchen, where every utensil was, and how all the appliances worked, thanks to Prowl's pointers. He wasn't even looking when he took a pair of paring knives, twirled them, and rapidly cut up fruits to garnish the cakes and others. Prowl's jaw dropped to the ground when he saw how fast Giro whipped cream and strawberry into frosting... without making a mess... was this part of the wolf's powers? Unnatural speed? As if this wasn't enough, he started beating eggs into creamy egg whites... at the same time. Occasionally, he would pass by Minami and Mizuki several times, not getting in their way as he washed and cleaned knives and other utensils.

"G-Gir- woah boy! Slow down! Lemme blink for a second!" Prowl laughed. "What ever happened to leavin' somethin' for Cas?" He joked as he opened the steamer and put out some strange buns tenderly on a plate.

"I have left the last dish to do with her." Giro replied casually, shoving a bowl of sweet honey-vanilla sauce with a hint of cinnamon. "Mix this and pour it onto the buns please." He said, and was gone again, in the other side of the room, having removed the cake from the oven, he was doing something strange with it, holding it outside the window as if giving it fresh air. The mixed smells in the kitchen were extremely good, perhaps better than any scent wafting from any fives-star restaurant.

Giro admired Mika's ability to cook. While he cooked from pure memory and maybe a little fear of being punished, she cooked like she enjoyed it... no, she did enjoy it. It was like a past-time, a hobby. He cleared his thoughts and melted some baking chocolate in a pot, adding sugar and honey to it, mashing up bits of berries and adding them in as well, continuously stirring so the chocolate didn't burn. He couldn't eat it, but they could.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2009, 04:51 PM