Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Sure thing Wuffy!" Cassy giggled and went to fetch the cutlery and bowls to eat with, bringing it to the balcony for Ryo and helping set it.

"Dude, they've got a headstart." Prowl reminded Giro, who was merely familiarizing himself with the kitchen and the ingredients.

"Patience Prowler. We will begin when Cassy has returned, as we will need her. We will be focusing on making a suitable desert for everyone to enjoy." Giro replied calmly, raising a stainless steel bowl and examining it.

"I really don't see you making sweet stuff. Nope, nuh uh. I saw you more as a meat sorta' guy." Prowl snickered.

"Don't judge a book by its cover. Just because I was born and raised fighting doesn't mean I don't occasionally just wander into the kitchen and make something sweet to reward myself with." The wolf said nonchalantly, remembering the treats he made for himself because no one else would reward him for his achievements. Not even a 'well done!' or a 'good job!'. Instead, he made various sweet creams, sticky candies out of sugar and jam, and various small cakes to snack on whenever he did something he was proud of.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-30-2009, 10:03 AM