Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
"Mnhhrr..." Minami nuzzles Cassy's cheek, her eyes still looking to Giro and Mizuki. She knew she came quite late than others, and not much info about them she able to gather, but still, she knew more about Cassy and a little bit about Ray.

"...Not a problem, Giro...." Mizuki replied near whisper, a slight smile appear under her thick blush with her tail still coiling with his, seeming like she was looking for some warmth and comfort that she seeking it for a very long time.

OOC : Cue the fast-fforward

IC:

All the characters and Mika was standing and lining in front of Minami, like at the boot camp. "Okay, today is a little bit special. I suggest we make a cooking competition, to see which person can melt my tastebuds with their outrageous taste of home made dishes." Minami explained.

"There are two teams, Giro and Mika. Giro's team consist Prowl, and Cassy. Meanwhile, for Mika's team consist Ryo and Mizuki. The participants would be Mika and Giro. You two can select one person from your team to be your chef assistant. Rules are pretty straight forward, you only need to create a dishes from available ingredients you can found in the kitchen. No time limit. Clear?" The halfbreed asked.

"Clear!" Mika said cheerfully while punching her fists in the air, followed by Ryo and Mizuki.

"Good. So, who's your assistant?"

"Hmm...I pick Mizuki." Mika replied, pointing her finger to the dragoness.

"Okay, it's decided." Minami looking to Giro. So, who's your assistant, Giro?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2009, 09:43 AM