Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
OOC: Okie dokie! ^ ^

IC:

Cassy covered her muzzle and giggled. "Cuuuute!" She squeaked, hugging Minami. Giro looked at Mizuki with such sincerity in those bright, beautiful golden eyes of his, that Cassy couldn't help but sigh dreamily. Oh to have those eyes gaze into hers! Its like looking into an endless pool of mystery, emotions that seem to hide themselves. Giro was a deep character, Cassy gave Ray that, but why did he have to be so handsome? Part of her hoped that the wolf showed her that much direct interaction, but oh well. If Giro was no longer an option, it didn't matter. Even Mizuki! There was still Minami, she liked Minami a lot! And Ryo, gosh he was soooo cute! And Prowl, damn his bad boy glances! She even liked Mika! There was no loss really. They were all friends. She'd like it if they stayed friends.

"I'd better take better care of my paws then!" Prowl grinned and saw Ryo's eyes shift, and he turned to look at Mizuki and Giro. He smirked. "Looks like the Big Bad Wolf's got the hots for the dragon babe!" He joked. He felt two things; one, JEALOUSY! Oh man, Giro's got game! Prowl liked Mizuki, but hey, they weren't together anyway. Second, happiness! He was glad his man Giro was getting along with a woman! When they talked last night, the wolf had mentioned not being comfortable around women, but look at them, tails coiled, his paw on her shoulder, looking as if he had just told her he loved her. The coyote couldn't help but smile widely. Way to go! Oh well, there were other chances. Cassy was a no, Mizuki, he wasn't sure. Mika? What about Mika? Naw, she wouldn't want him would she? If it all came down to it, why not Ryo? Woah, he was starting to think weird. Ryo was a guy! But Prowl felt relaxed around the wolf. Who knows? Come what may. He'd let his feelings decide in the future. Instead, he laid back on the couch, his arms spread out behind him and Ryo.

Giro nodded once. "Its all I needed to know. Thank you, Mizuki. I respect your decisions." He told her quietly. She looked a little different to him now that her tail was around his. It was like... they were connected by their tails. Mizuki seemed like a sweet, kind, and thoughtful woman, an admirable trait. He felt his back burn a little, and shook his head clear. His curse was still strong, even though this world barely had any magic in it. He could tell she ad certain feelings, just by her tail alone. Could he return those feelings? Dare he?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-28-2009, 06:03 AM