Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

"I've seen a black one via internet furry erotic site...I only take shorter look, and quickly close it because my body kinda acting weird once I see it..nnrr..." The halfbreed murred. "But someone will see it for us..." She shift her vision to Mizuki and Giro, which showing their tail coiling with each other and Giro place his strong paw on her shoulder, grin slightly.

"It's undeniable...Mika and Mizuki start to love this soft paws...and so do my female friends in my story..." Ryo said truthfully, still playing with Prowl's paw as his eyes caught a lovely moving picture of Mizuki and Giro, smiling.

The dragoness' heart beating fast once she felt Giro's paw on her shoulder. She look into Giro's eyes and seemingly attract to him, not just because he's cute and strong, but his sincerity and kind personality. She glance for a while before shift to other direction, still blushing. "...No, really...You didn't do anything wrong..." She said softly, her scaly tail start to coil with his tail even more and seemingly don't want to let go. "I;ll tell what I feel...when the time comes..."

OOC : I'll fast-forward the scene to afternoon lunch after your reply. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2009, 05:20 AM