Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

"Mnnrrr...heh..." Minami blush and smiles cutely once the feline nibbles her sensitive ears. "...From what I can see...Giro might a little bit bigger than Prowl..." She claimed as imagining the perfect size and looks of the male privates, and the blush getting deeper. She have not seen one yet, but kinda anxious to see at least one. "I think we should stop talking about this kinds of stuff...because I'm easily getting horny...and afraid others might pick up my scent..." She whispers, licking Cassy's nose.

"I know it sounds too early, but I hope you'll find a good lover to be with...I'm kinda sad reading your life story..." Ryo said while smiles on the coyote's shoulder as lift his paw and turned it around, exposing it's soft pawpad and start squeezing and caressing it playfully, as well as pressed it with his own pawpad.

Mizuki nodded from Giro's explanation about powers. For Ray and Mika, we categorize it as natural abilities. For powers, it should be like this..." She open her right claw and a few drops of water appear at the center before throwing it away and vaporize. "Hot spring indeed making you feel relaxed and get rid of all the stress. It's can be used for light medication to cure our muscle pain and joints..." Mizuki explained. "Uhmm...d-don't worry about it...We didn't know chocolate could make you drunk..." The dragoness said nervously while waving both claws, and blushing deeply. She can't forget of what happen that day...the first and probably accidental kiss from a cute looking wolf in her life.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-27-2009, 07:26 AM