Join our server on Discord

"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher
[Mika's Apartment]

Cassy purred playfully and nibbled on Minami's ear. "Oh I don't know!" She giggled. "I've seen a LOT of dicks, human dicks though, I've never seen a Morph's dick before!" She admitted. It was somewhat true... she didn't like human males because she was raped almost thrice a week before she met Lily. And male morphs were not really around.

Prowl smiled and answered truthfully. "That's great to know. I don't look it, but I'm a cuddler. I guess its cuz I don't get enough friendly interaction, but I love cuddling." He sighed. The first time he ever hugged someone was the most comforting memory he had. It had been a human woman who had taken him in and raised him like a son, and her hugs were rare.

"I am certain every one has powers if you really think about it. Ray has his articulate imagination, Mika has her artistic talent. Even if I have what they have, the things I would think about and create would be very different. We're all unique that way. I for instance... can tell whether there are such powers or not. Perhaps he is hiding powers, though not the kind one would expect." Giro replied softly. "I am ecstatic about this as well. The first time I went to a hotspring was in Yamato, it was very, very relaxing. I am happy to learn that you are well. I also apologize for getting drunk and falling asleep on your sofa." He bowed his head humbly in apology.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-27-2009, 04:45 AM